Tuna Fried Rice Recipe
Try This great Tuna Fried Rice Recipe..it is delicious...
Fried Rice Ingredients:
- 1 can of tuna
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 garlics (chopped)
- 1/4 of each red and green paprika (sliced in small cubicle)
- 2 spoon of fried red onion.fried tuna
- 150 gr of Rice
- 1/4 cup of cooking oil
- 1 tea sp of salt
- 1/2 tea sp of pepper
- 1 table sp of soya sauce
- 4 table sp of sweet soya sauce
FRIED RICE INSTRUCTIONS
* First of all steam rice as your steamer instructions (usually I add 1,5 cup of water and steam for 25 minutes)
* And then fried onion until it looks golden, add garlic, paprika, soya sauce and tuna. After they are halfed cook, add pepper, salt. Cook until they are a little bit dry.
* Next is to add rice then stir until they are well mixed. Add sweet soya souce and cooked for 5 more minutes or until they are a little bit dry.
* Pour fried red onion for final touch on the plate...and the fried rice recipe is ready to serve...2 servings
Tuna Steak Recipe